Countdown clock

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sugar Starts...

Susan, myself and a nice lady sitting next to me...
Not a lot to write about today as it has mainly been taken up with classes...

Anita Shakleford
Page Johnson
The best part about today was talking to people..... especially those that you get to know online only to  walk past them in the corridor.... though I think thanks to the blog I keep seeing people looking at me like they recognised... I smile back and hope that they might come over for a chat...

Jo Blade... hey what happened to the quilt on the screen
Here no flash....
it is so funny.... now we don't have an accent but if I had a dollar everytime someone says to us.... "I could just stand here and listen to you talk all day "   LOL  I would be rich.... funny thing is I think the same thing LOL.....

My new Mates... Georgia and Ivan Stull....
Hey Ros!!! I have new bling for our cruise.....






2 comments:

  1. Woohoo - A lanyard for formal nights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Georgia got a pair of scissors through her head??

    ReplyDelete