Countdown clock

Monday, May 14, 2012

13 Days and Counting

Time is slowly running out for getting things done before I leave..... I don't stress during the day but the minute I put my head on the pillow I start to worry about the things I have yet to do.....

Yesterday we had a little gathering of some fellow Aussie Sweeties..... another way to fuel the excitment of our impending trip.... topped of with a couple of little surprise necessities from Kaye ( she said I could post these pictures )....


Bruce the "Sugar Daddy" and his girls!!
The Concensus is that we pack lots of deoderant and not many clothes.... and don't ask the final decision about underwear!! This will leave lots of room for our purchases along the way.... Doesn't really matter for me.... cause I don't need any more fabric or books :-)



1 comment:

  1. oh FUN FUN FUN..... thanks for the blog, I will really enjoy "tagging" along for your trip ! Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip ! !

    See you at SUGAR. Welcome to the USA !

    Beth in ND.

    ReplyDelete